Thursday April 7th, 2016
My name is Angelina Campos and I’m going to show you the #1 way to attract clients, make genuine connections, set up for a steady stream of referrals, and make the most of your most valuable asset–your TIME.
Face-to-face networking has been a very lucrative strategy for me and my clients and I can’t wait to show you exactly how to make networking an effective, productive and lucrative part of your business too.
How do I know this? Because it worked for me as I created three very different businesses. And it’s how I continue to bring in 75%-90% of my revenue while having the freedom to take up to 12 weeks off a year to travel and enjoy quality time with my friends and family.
This training is for you if…
- You don’t know how to attract a steady stream of clients
- You’re passionate about what you do but don’t want to come off sounding pushy, salesy or desperate for clients
- You’re tired of the same old “Hi, what do you do?” conversation starter but you don’t know what else to say
- You want to build a network of people who are happy to send you referrals
- You’re not sure which networking events to attend or organizations to join that are the best use of your time
- You feel like you should be getting more referrals from your existing network…but you’re not… and you don’t know why
- You don’t know how to stand out from others in your industry (there’s a lot of other good stuff out there)
- You’re tired of not knowing what you’re doing wrong…and you’re ready to figure it out
If this is you, you can do a happy dance right about now! Because your business (and your life) is about to change.
What’s my secret?
Other entrepreneur friends of mine saw that I was full with clients and traveling a lot and they wanted to know what my “secret” was. I didn’t realize my strategies were not something everyone else was doing and so I happily shared them.
To my surprise, it worked for them! They were a mixed bunch of industries but I realized that the strategies I was implementing (and they were working fabulously) were something totally teachable, implementable and do-able and got them the results they wanted.