I took some time off to re-organize my business and to get very clear about my vision and what I needed to do to create the business of my dreams so that I could live the life of my dreams. (It’s true, I already had a pretty darn good business and a pretty great life, but I knew I was capable of more and I wanted more!)
I knew it was going to take some time and a lot of focus and I wanted to gift myself the time and space so I could come back to you refreshed and ready to serve. What I didn’t expect was to have a complete transformation!
It has been an amazing journey and I want to share some of what inspired me in the hopes that it will inspire you in some way.
And of course, I’ll keep you posted on all of the great programs and products I’ve created and all the new and exciting things going on but first I want to share what I believe to be the most important shifts for me and my business in the hope that something there will inspire you too!
Here are my TOP 10 Insights and Inspirations from my journey:
- Realize I can’t do it alone, in fact, I don’t want to do it alone; collaboration is a key to success
- Choose people who are fully capable of supporting my vision and willing to be on my team
- Surround myself with only positive people who make it a daily practice to be positive
- Accept that I will never “get” why some people think and behave the way they do so stop trying to figure them out, stop obsessing about it, let go and walk away
- Communicate better and without being opinionated; this will make my life easier and more pleasant (it’s a win-win, others will appreciate it and it will make their life easier and more pleasant too!)
- Growing spurts are exciting, fun, unexpected and scary and it’s ALL good so instead of freaking out about it just step into a bigger pair of shoes and keep stepping forward
- Put the upmost trust in the most important relationships in my life, they know what they’re doing and they truly are acting in our best interest
- Don’t allow fear to keep me from being in the right place
- Take uncomfortable financial risks, because it’s the only way to greatly increase my financial gain
- Don’t just fantasize about the wildly successful business I want to have and the abundant life I want to live, really do what it takes to make it happen! Time is of the essence so stop wasting it trying to create the perfect plan, when it doubt, revisit insights 1-9!
There are a lot of things that I have been doing right in my business and in my life because I am a go-getter and I keep my vision alive. and I am sure you are doing a lot of right things, too.
Yet, we all have blind spots that slow us down, take us off track and collide with the unexpected. So it’s a good reminder to check in and see what those blind spots are and how they are keeping you from seeing things clearer and with a full view of the big picture.
Sometimes, when it comes to business, it’s good to step outside of it and get a fresh perspective. That’s what I needed to do and it was well worth it.